Are you thinking to buy Best Gas Grills under $300? If Yes then this article is for you, Grills are the ideal outdoor cooking partners which allow you to showcase your cooking skills anywhere, anytime. With ample varieties of gas grills available in the market, investing in a right gas grill is always a tough decision. A right grill always suffices your requirements, is durable, easy to maintain and above all absolutely justifies its pricing. However, it is important to understand the basic features of any grill before proceeding to buy , compare it with the similar products in the range and find an appropriate one with minimum cost and maximum efficiency. Now ask me about best Gas Grills under $300 for a comprehensive grilling experience.
Here are the best gas grills under $300 that can deliver a top-notch grilling experience to its users:
TOP 5 best gas grills under $300 [December 2018 Updated]
1. Dyna Glo Burner Gas Grill
- 5 stainless steel commercial grade straight tube burners (10,000 BTU's each), 5 stainless steel heat tents, and side burner (12,000 BTU's)
- 62,000 TOTAL BTU's of heat-generating cooking power with electronic ignition and infinite setting control valves power a total of 708 square inches of cooking space
- 3 pc heavy gauge 7 mm stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel warming rack, and stainless steel heat tents
- Full storage cart with two doors for easy access and convenient tank pull-out tray (tank sold separately)
- Integrated temperature gauge for accurate grill zone temperature measurement
- Heavy gauge cooking grates with porcelain enamelled cast iron
- Infinite control valve for better grilling experience
- Towel bar and tool hooks are provided at side shelves
- Quick start-up with easy push pulse ignition system
- Sufficient cooking area of 503 square inches.
- Retains heat with its double layer stainless steel lid.
- Powered with 36000 BTU
- Locks the natural juices in food with its sear lock technology
- Ensures best grilling performance with infinite control valves
- Extended durability with commercial grade straight stainless steel burners.
- Sets the temperature automatically
- Easy cleaning with a removable tray under the burner.
- Compact in size
- Highly portable with foldable side table.
- Great customer support
- Limited heat output
- Internal components are light-weight which is not appropriate for the longer run.
To enjoy a fast and reliable cooking, this is one of the best gas grills under $300. Highly portable, you can conveniently place it for your outdoor Barbeque by folding its side shelves. An ideal deal for smaller spaces, this compact griller is porcelain made with high-quality stainless steel burners to ensure higher durability. It might look small, but its heat-producing efficiency grills the meat like the competent big sized grills.
Maximum heat is retained by this grill with its temperature gauge double wall lid to preserve the juices of the food. It infuses a concentrating flavour in the barbeque food to make it more delectable. Detachable grease catching cups are available underneath its removable tray to facilitate easy maintenance. It provides a customised grilling experience with its infinite control valve feature.
2. Char-Broil Signature Propane Gas Grill
- 325 square inches of primary cooking over porcelain-coated cast iron grates
- 120 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Two top-ported 443 stainless steel tube burners for lasting performance and better temperature control
- Surefire Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark at every burner
- Folding side shelves for added workspace and easy storage
- Powered with 18,000 BTU gas grill.
- Better temperature control with two top-port 443 stainless steel tube burner
- Flexible side shelves which are foldable
- Using natural gas conversion kit, it converts from liquid propane to natural gas.
- Primary cooking area with 325 square inches
- Hassle free cooking experience
- Provided with secondary cooking surface area.
- Porcelain covered iron gates
- TRU-infrared cooking system for greater temperature control
- Cannot be used without grilling gloves as it turns very hot
Counted as one of the best gas grills under $300, this griller comes with a primary cooking space of 325 square inches along with the metal shelves to provide ample space for your cooking activities. To ensure the consistent cooking, porcelain-covered iron gates are provided in this griller. Easily convertible, all you need is a conversion kit to change it from propane to natural gas.
Four casters are used to make it highly portable while to keep it in place, two casters are provided with the locks. It appears to be stylish with its stainless steel door, lid and fascia, which also make it a durable option to consider. With its TRU-infrared technology, greater temperature control and range can be achieved easily. A reliable spark at each of its burner is ensured with the Electronic ignition system.
3. FUEGO FELG21C Element Gas Grill Carbon Steel
- Designed in California by former Apple Chief Designer Robert Brunner and winner of Vesta's Best Gas BBQ & Spark Design Award
- Reaching temps of 500F in just 5 mins & up to 650F with a 15lb porcelain-enamel cast iron grate that provides massive heat sink for amazing sear marks
- Compact 21" x 21" footprint perfect for small patio/balcony and 346 sq. in. cooking surface with ability to grill 12 quarter-pound (4 1/2" Dia.) burgers
- Featuring push button electronic ignition, hinged tank storage access door, easy roll mobility, built-in lid thermometer & easy clean residue tray
- Assembly time of less than 30 mins with the use of only 14 screws and 21,000 BTU/hr. burner system good for up to 50 (20 minute) cooking cycles
- A single fuel tank with the efficiency to cook over 20 hours
- Winner of best Gas BBQ & Spark Design
- Heats up quickly up to 500 F in 5 minutes
- 346 sq ft of primary cooking area
- Higher efficiency with Element’s dual zone burner.
- The residual tray is very easy to clean.
- Locking wheels are anti-tilt.
- Propane gas storage provided with hinged doors.
- 21” heavy duty porcelain- enamel cast iron gates
- Heats up quickly within a few minutes.
- Plastic wheels receive instant scratches.
- Higher wear and tear when rolled on concrete.
Crafted in California, this is the best gas grills under $300 which helps to cook delectable recipes. Unlike a traditional grill, the incredible functions of this grill set it apart. You can quickly turn off or on the electronic ignition. It is appropriate to cook the large meals which can quench the hunger of large families in one go. The sleek and contemporary looks of this gas grill deserve accolades.
This gas grill stands firmly with its anti-tilt locking wheels. If you are looking for a grill which exceeds with style and performs well, this is the finest deal to consider. Crafted by the Apple Legend Robert Brunner, it is an award-winning grill for its exceptional performance and elegant design. Changing the fuel tank is an easy and simple task.
4. Megamaster 720-0982 Gas Grill
- Total 50, 000 BTU
- Primary cooking area: 474 sq. Inches
- Warming rack: 182 sq. Inches
- Electronic ignition
- 474.38 square inch cooking space with 182 square inches of warming space.
- 0.6 mm porcelain temper for even heat distribution
- Effective searing with Porcelain cover
- Durable stainless steel burners
- Drip collector available underneath the table.
- Push start electric ignition
- Provisions are made to uphold barbeque tools
- 5000 BT of roasting heat with 5 stainless steel burners.
- No assembly instructions are provided
- Some user complaint about the missing parts at the time of delivery.
This high-quality competent gas grill is jointly manufactured by Keesung and Global Leisure Group. The excellent customer service and captivating brand engagement by the company making this product an interesting deal among the users. With 7mm matte porcelain enamel coating, it is best for the searing purposes. With oversized tables, you can conveniently prepare your grilling food,hence we considered it into the list of Best Gas grills under $300.
Due provisions of porcelain flame tamers are made to distribute the heat across the food evenly. With 1 year warranty, it is a sturdy griller is provided with panels and screws to facilitate easy installation.
5. Blackstone Griddle Cooking Station(best gas grills under $300)
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - With 470sq inches of flat top grilling, this griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, potatoes, teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL - Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; This grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - This Blackstone Grill is built to last with a powder coated black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop. Super simple to clean, making post-meal cleanup a breeze
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES - Two independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 30,000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. Propane fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage tucked nicely under the left side shelf
- Provided with the quick ignition button
- Sturdy steel frame with a removable griddle top.
- The large cooking surface of 28” X 16” to suffice larger gatherings
- 2 independently controlled burners
- best gas grills under $300
- Customised heat settings are possible with two independently controlled burners.
- Very easy to use
- 3 wide spatulas are provided along the grill
- Cooking surface with cold rolled steel.
- Easy to clean with removable griddle top.
- Does not produce enough smoke to provide smoky flavours.
- Grease dripping system is not convenient.
With the capacity of 30,000 BTU, it is a perfect grill for outdoor enthusiasts and deserve to be the best gas grills under $300 also It is highly portable and comes with an inbuilt grease dripping pan, two heavy duty casters, a shelf and folding stands. Easy to clean, the frame is built with powder coated steel to ensure its durability. Two independently controlled burners allow you to grill the food required different temperatures together.
As it does not produce much smoke, you may miss the smoky flavours in your dishes. But, it is overall a good grill to be used in backyards and camping sites.
ALSO READ GUIDE ON Best Gas Grills under $200
How to choose the best gas grills under $300 – A comprehensive buying guide
Compared to wood-fueled or charcoal grills, Gas Grill is one of the efficient means of meat preparation. But it is important to find the right grill which particularly suits your requirements as well as your budgets. Following are some of the important consideration which one must take into account to choose perfect grill for you:
BTU refers to the heat capacity of the grill however, a higher BTU does not signify that the burner is producing higher heat. Other factors like how efficiently a frill holds back the heat and the size of the grill also matter. Hence, never make a comparative analysis on the basis of BTU alone. The shape and size of the grill also affect it significantly. Two grills with the same BTU but different sizes will vary in performance and the smaller one tends to be more efficient.
As we are looking for best gas grills under $300 so Investing in a grill is a major decision. So, durability is an important aspect to consider. Taking care of grill plays a vital role in contributing to the longer life of your grill. But the high-quality parts and the high-grade metal are important constituents for a durable grill. Never invest in a cheap grill with low-quality parts which lead to an expensive maintenance afterwards.
A grill is usually made of materials like aluminium sheet, stainless sheet, cast aluminium or cast iron. Stainless steel being the appropriate and expensive one is preferred for the professional cooking. However, there are several grills which are painted like stainless steel and are prone to rust. Hence, to check the authenticity of the material, it is important to perform a magnet test for stainless steel material.
When it’s about price bar its 300$ because we are looking for Best Gas grills under $300 so always remember that the prices of gas grill vary with the features it carries. You cannot expect a cheap grill to be loaded with highly functional features. With hundreds of grills introduced to the market every year, each has different features to meet a different set of requirements. If you have an exact idea about the budget, you can clearly narrow down your search to the specific grills which fit your price range. A grill without propane tank costs lesser by 20$ to 30$. Hence it is important to check the various features available with different grills in the similar price range to find a competitive one.
Two variants of a gas grill as propane and natural gas are available in the market. If the location where you are going to place your grill has a gas line, it is judicial to buy a natural gas grill. But if no such provision is possible, you have to buy the propane gas grill. As any griller cannot be compatible with both natural and propane gas, in case of employing a conversion kit, it will add cost between 60$ to 100$. Most of the low priced grills do not have an option of natural gas. It is important to know that natural gas is a more economical version. So, if you want to save your trips to propane store and a few bucks, you need to search for the various options available for natural gas grill.
The size of the grill also plays a decisive role in choosing an appropriate grill. The kind of dishes you are planning to cook, the location where you are thinking to place it and the number of people for whom you are going to cook. For a large gathering, a larger grill is required. A grill which can be fit conveniently to your location is a good pick to go with. If you are going to cook a few pieces of steak, it is wise to buy a small grill.
Grills come with many options like side burner, multi-level cooking service, rotisserie burner, smoker box etc. However, with every additional cost, you need to pay an extra price. The basic grill is majorly used for your cooking regime and the additional features are not of much use. Buy a grill with the features which you are confident to use to save few bucks.
The best way to choose best gas grills under $300 is to first determine your requirements and budget. Depending on your budget, narrow down your choices. After this, select the 3-4 grills on the basis of your preference which also meets your budgets. Now start making a comparative analysis on the basis of brand, customer service, price and features of the product. Never mind, to pay a premium amount for a better product with considerable features and good customer service.
After all, investing in a Grill is a long-term decision and who do not want their grill to last for years to come? Comment down which one is your favourite best gas grills under $300 among all i listed above!